R5 Keloid Cream:
R5 Keloid Cream is a compounded cream that contains five different pharmaceutical ingredients. Dr. Tirgan has used this cream in several of his patients with some degree of success. The response in one patient has been very dramatic, encouraging Dr. Tirgan to prescribe this formulation to many more of his patients.
Several of you wanted to see the response in this patient. Image below depicts the before / after appearance of this keloid that involved the right arm / elbow area. The image in the left was taken by Dr. Tirgan in his office in April 2014. The image on the right was taken by the patient in July 2018. All this patient had done was to apply the R5 Cream to this keloid for three years. This is a dramatic result.
Ever since seeing this result, and as of Oct. 16, 2018, Dr. Tirgan has prescribed this cream to 90 of his patients. Most patients have been on the cream for less than a month now. Few patients have reported some improvement in the appearance of their keloids, but what is striking is that the cream has a clear anti-itch activity. So far, we have gathered information from 35 patients who have used the cream. 27 patients reported that their keloids were causing them itching and pain. With usage of the cream, 17 out of 27 patients (63%) have reported significant improvement in itching and pain that they previously had. This early sign is very encouraging. For those of you who have been on the cream, please continue applying it to your keloid twice per day, unless you notice a problem.
At this time, we cannot draw any other conclusions, except that one patient had a great response and almost half of the patients who have. We are hoping that this results can be replicated in many more patients. Over the next few months, we will publish the results that Dr. Tirgan will observe under his own direct supervision in other patients who have started this treatment.
Here are some of the positive comments from our patients who have used the cream:
- I started using the R5 cream on August 30th 2018 and almost two months later I can honestly say that the keloid has improved. It has become flatter, less red and also the symptoms of pain and itchiness are still present but improved. I will continue to use the cream as long as Dr.Tirgan agrees and hopefully it will become skin leveled (TC).
- Keloids have decreased in size slighty each day but is noticeable (JJ).
- The product has softened my keloids and has reduced some redness. The product has also made a few keloids smaller (EC).
- Less itching and burning. Some scars appear lighter and flatter (DS).
- I’ve had keloids are over 32 years. After applying the cream they are a bit softer and less “angry” although I must say that it is minimal yet I can notice it (CS).
- Swelling and thickness is getting less and secretion has also decreased. Noticed slight improvement in itching and irritation (GP).
- The itch has been reduced in all except the big one on my chest. The pain in my back has been less. The size of most of my keloids have been reduced. The smaller ones are most noticeablely smaller. The big ones on my shoulders used to get very inflamed when it was time for another injection but they are not inflamed and appear to be getting smaller. I have not had or needed any injections since using the cream. I’ve been using the cream for about six weeks so far(PB).
- Some of the areas that are already flat but slightly red now have a more natural appearance. The part of the keloid that remained after the cryotherapy and somewhat raised may be a bit flatter and no longer itches. The smaller of the two keloid areas appears to show more improvement. Applying the cream to the very small keloid has resulted in flattening of the raised area (AC).
- So far so good! I’m glad I purchased the product (RA).
- It helps with the pain I use to feel, it has worked better in some areas than other.
Here are all the the negative comments from our patients who have used the cream:
Dr. Tirgan has advised two patients to stop using the cream. Both felt irritation at the site of their keloids. One patient with very small ear keloids noticed irriation and some swelling of the keloid lesions. She was advised to stop using the cream.
Who can order the cream?
At the current time, only patients who have already been seen Dr. Tirgan as a patient may purchase the cream. To place your order, please click the “Buy Now” button below. Please allow 5-7 business days for the shipment to arrive.
Please feel free to contact us (DrTirgan@gmail.com) with question you may have or if you notice any problems. Dr. Tirgan will update this page as he gains more knowledge about the impact of R5 cream.